Our school office will be closed from June 5th through July 31st.
On-line registration will be open beginning July 1st. New families to Hudson, or those needing free and reduced lunches will be able to come in to the school for onsite registration on August 1st from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Class lists will be posted on this website and on the front door windows of the school at 4:00 p.m. on Friday August 11th.
The first day of school will be Wednesday August 16th (a full day of attendance)
Students may drop off their supplies in their classrooms and meet their teacher the evening of Tuesday August 15th from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
The new Hudson School times are:
- 7:00 a.m. School office opens
- 7:20 a.m. Students may enter school, supervision begins
- 7:30 a.m. Gym opens for La-Petit students
- 7:40 a.m. Morning Assembly for all students
- 7:45 a.m. Official start of school (students are tardy if they arrive after this time)
- 11:05 a.m. First lunch period begins for Kdg, 1st and 2nd grade
- First recess begins for for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade
- 11:30 a.m. Second lunch begins for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade
- Second recess begins for Kdg, 1st and 2nd grade
- 11:55 a.m. Second lunch and recess ends, afternoon classes begin
- 2:30 p.m. Dismissal for students
- 3:30 p.m. Office closes
Important information regarding student drop-off/pick-up
All Hudson families should note our drop off and pick up procedures this year. In the morning all students (except La Petite and bus students) need to enter the main doors off of our parking lot.
Students may enter the building beginning at 7:10 a.m. with teacher supervision beginning at 7:20 a.m. Students are to wait in our main hallway outside the office until the 7:30 a.m. bell and then proceed to the gym until morning announcements are given at 7:40 a.m.
The school day officially begins at 7:45 a.m. so students arriving after that time will be considered tardy and will need to be signed in at the office by a responsible adult. At the end of the day, a dismissal bell will ring at 2:30 p.m. Students will be dismissed out of the following doors: All bus riders exit the west door onto the bus lane. All walkers and bike riders exit the east door off of McLean Street. This is where parents should pick up students if they are not using the car lane.
All students being picked up by cars in our car lane will exit the main south doors. They wait inside the school and will be called out to their pick-up car by a staff member. If you are picking up students by car, you should make sure you display your car tag on your inside mirror so that our staff can correctly call students to the pick-up lane. Car tags are available at our school office. It is very important that you communicate any change of pick-up to your child, your child's teacher, and the school office.