Registration Is Open for the 2022-2023 School Year!
Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year is open!
Returning families can complete their Annual Update through Infinite Campus for the upcoming school year! If you have a new kindergartner, you will add your student to your annual update.
Step 1: Contact the school via email, Ms. Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Barlow at email@example.com, to inform the school of your intent to enroll. The school will send you the proper registration link in an email to the email address you provide.
New families get a direct link and existing Unit 5 families will be instructed to log into Infinite Campus.
Step 2: Complete the online registration (New families: a link will be provided by the school in an email or families currently enrolled in Unit 5: log into your existing IC parent portal).
Important: All students are listed on ONE application each year. If you have an incoming kindergarten student, you will include them on your application as a returning Unit 5 family.
Step 3: Make sure all required documents are submitted asap.
Ways to submit required forms/documents:
- Upload the documents to Infinite Campus as you complete the online registration
- Email the documents to our registrar at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off documents at the school during school office hours 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., M-F beginning August 1st.
Medical forms required for Kindergarten (The nurse requests that all medical forms be submitted the week of Aug. 1st please).
Our nurse contact information is Amanda Goff, email@example.com.
- Immunizations (first day of school or cannot attend)
- Health History (first day of school or cannot attend)
- Physical Examination (first day of school or cannot attend)
- Vision Exam (first day of school but not exclusionary. ASAP in the school year)
- Dental Exam (submit to nurse no later than May 1, 2023)
Additional information for Kindergarten families: From the principal, Mrs. Chris Ellis: Welcome to Kindergarten Penguins!