Dear Ironmen Families,
This year, Parent/Teacher Conferences at Normal Community High School will be held on Friday, October 22 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Conferences will be held virtually through Google Meets. If you are unable to connect through Google Meets, please sign up for the conference time and then contact the teacher directly to arrange a face-to-face meeting.
Conferences are for 9th-12th grade students only--parents of students in 8th grade Foreign Language or Math should email the teacher for a progress update or alternate date for a meeting.
Conferences are an excellent time to speak with your child’s teachers. However, due to the number of students that each teacher works with on a daily basis, it is impossible for every teacher to meet with every family. Please do not feel obligated to sign up and meet with all of your child’s teachers if you don’t feel it is necessary. Parents can also contact the teachers to receive progress updates through email. We encourage parents to use this option if their child is succeeding in class and there are no pressing concerns.
If you do not have access to a computer to sign up for conferences, you may contact a teacher directly to block off the time.
To sign up for conferences, please take the following steps:
- Log in to Infinite Campus and check your child’s current grades to see if a conference is needed in each class.
- Take note of the names of the teachers with whom you want to schedule a conference (please beware that we have several teachers who share last names, so you will need to know the correct first and last name of the teachers).
- Use this LINK to go to PTC Fast to schedule the appointments.
- Click on the boxes next to the names of the teacher with whom you want to schedule a conference, then click Submit.
- Enter the required information and schedule the appointments.
Scheduling is first come, first served, so please make your appointments as soon as possible if you feel there is a need to meet.