Kindergarten Registration Information Here! Check it Out!
We are excited to welcome a new batch of Kindergarten Students to Hudson School!
We will be hosting Kindergarten Registration at Hudson on Tuesday, March 12th at 3:00 p.m. Registration is approximately one hour long and incoming students should attend with parents/guardians.
Children will be registered at the school they will attend, unless otherwise noted.
Required times for registration include:
- A certified birth certificate must be presented on registration day or before the first day of school in August. The souvenir hospital certificate with footprints will not be accepted.
- Students entering kindergarten MUST turn in a current physical exam and all immunizations before the first day of school or they will not be allowed to attend classes. Parents are encouraged to turn in this information at registration. In addition, students are required to have an eye exam (due by September 15, 2019) and a dental exam (due by May 15, 2020.)
- Current proof of residency must be presented. Required forms come in two categories.
- Category A consists of the following (NEED ONE DOCUMENT): real estate tax bill, signed lease, mortgage document/payment book, residency attestation, military housing.
- Category B consists of the following (NEED TWO DOCUMENTS): bills (gas, electric, water, cable), vehicle registration, bank statement, public aid/Medicaid/food stamp card, paycheck stub, driver's license/state ID.
REGISTRATION PACKET FOR STUDENTS NEW TO UNIT 5:
The following pages can be completed ahead of time and brought at the time of registration.
(Please pay special attention to the two categories of documents or proof of residency.)
Registration Form (It says "Towanda" at top as the school, but just cross it out and write "Hudson".