United Way Coin Collection This Week
We are collecting coins for the McLean County United Way this week. This is an optional donation each day. Our theme is "Be A Hero For Someone Today". Students were given small plastic containers to bring their coins in each day. They are to turn them in to their teacher and teachers will turn them in to the office to get out school's total donation.
Thank you for supporting the United Way!
If you would like to receive notification when your lunch account balance gets below $8.00 please see the following instructions
An email reminder can be sent when your student’s account balance is low. To sign up for emails:
● Go to Family Access and click on “My Account” (top right)
• Verify “Home Email” is correct
• Click check box under “Email Notifications” by “Receive Notifications..”
• Click the “Save” button following instructions
Check out the new Facebook page called "From the Principal", and be sure to like it. It was created to help keep families informed with up to the date information on events and happenings at our school. It is for information only so responses to questions will have to be done with a phone call to our school office. 557-4419.
The Hudson School times are:
- 7:00 a.m. School office opens
- 7:25 a.m. Students may enter school, supervision begins
- 7:00 a.m. Gym opens for La-Petit students
- 7:40 a.m. Morning Assembly for all students
- 7:45 a.m. Official start of school (students are tardy if they arrive after this time)
- 11:05 a.m. First lunch period begins for Kdg, 1st and 2nd grade
- First recess begins for for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade
- 11:30 a.m. Second lunch begins for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade
- Second recess begins for Kdg, 1st and 2nd grade
- 11:55 a.m. Second lunch and recess ends, afternoon classes begin
- 2:25 p.m. Dimissal for bus students
- 2:30 p.m. Dismissal for students being picked up or walking home
- 3:30 p.m. Office closes