Phone: (309) 557-4421
Attendance: (309) 557-4470
- Thursday, September 15th
2022-2023 PTOWE NEED YOU!The PTO is always looking for more parents to partner with.
- The first meeting will be August 30th at 630pm at Oakdale.
- The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Organization is to benefit your child, and in doing so you also help the Oakdale community at large.
- Other benefits:
- Staying in the know about what is happening at Oakdale
- Meeting other parents and teachers to build rapport and discuss specific school issues, share ideas, concerns and experiences
- Leaving your mark by contributing to positive change in the school for students and staff for years to come.
We hope to see you on August 30th at 630pm.
- Currently, there are vacant officer positions of President and Vice President but you do not need to hold an office to participate. All parents are welcome to join the PTO.
All Unit 5 students who live in Bloomington or Normal have a public library card through their library. This card can be used to access physical materials from either library. It doesn't have to be your home library. You can also access digital content through your home library. Check out these attachments for more information.