Want to get more involved in our school? The PTO is seeking a new President and Vice President! Please contact our Secretary, Jodi Pomis if you are interested.The Role of Our PJHS Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)The objectives of the PTO are to:
- Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students.
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increase student safety and security.
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.