Evans Junior High School
What is Cross Country?
- Cross country is a co-ed running sport where athletes compete in a 2-mile race. Our 2023 season starts July 31st and goes to mid-October. We typically race on grassy courses at public parks and schools. All skill levels are welcome! You just have to love to run, like being outdoors, and willing to give your best effort!!
- Some things you can look forward to this season:
- Making new friends and becoming part of an amazing team of athletes
- Improving your physical health
- Seeing your hard work pay off as you set new goals and reach them
How do I sign up and get more important information?
- You need to register/sign up for the fall season on https://il.8to18.com/evansjhs/home
- Registration for the fall season will close soon!
- You must have an active doctor or sports physical on file with the office before you can practice
- You can email an electronic copy to the office or drop it off in the drop box outside the school (by the flag pole)
All Parents Should Download the Remind app!
- Join our Remind app by texting @evanscc22 to the phone number 81010
- This is how we will communicate all important updates and posts with parents and athletes!
We can't wait for you to join our Cross Country team and fly with Eagle Nation!!