Welcome to the Northpoint PTO Webpage!
Northpoint PTO is looking for a few good volunteers for the 2017-2018 school year. an always use more volunteers to help make it an amazing school year for our kids. We encourage you to contact Amber Prevo, PTO President (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the Northpoint PTO and some amazing volunteer opportunities available this year.
The Northpoint PTO enhances your child's elementary school experience by doing the following:
Learn more about Northpoint PTO Opportunities. We'd love to meet you. Our first meeting this year is Tuesday, September 12th at 6pm in the Northpoint IMC. Childcare is provided, if needed. Please come check out a meeting!
- Financing important purchases not in school budget (purchasing computers, smart boards, and other equipment)
- Helping teachers purchase classroom supplies
- Hosting fun extracurricular activities
- Providing volunteer support
- Enhancing communication between Northpoint families
- Hosting various teacher/staff appreciation events throughout the year
PTO Volunteers Wanted!
We are always looking for new volunteers on the Northpoint PTO. There are many different ways of getting involved. It's as easy as coming to a meeting (first Tuesday night of every month at 6 pm in the IMC) or contacting a current PTO member. Review this PDF to learn more about roles on the Northpoint PTO Board.