UNIT 5 POSTER CONTEST
Unit 5’s 70th anniversary celebration poster contest
Eligibility: All Unit 5 students PK through 12th grade can participate.
Deadline: Posters are due to the District Office by Friday, August 2.
· Student name, grade, email, phone, and school must appear on the back.
· All artwork must be original.
· Posters must be designed in a horizontal format.
· Posters should reflect the theme “Unit 5 Pride” or the “Unit 5 70th celebration,” reflecting on the rich history of education in the district.
· Posters must include some type of wording or description.
· Posters may be made with marker, pencil, paint, crayon, oil pastels, or collage. They can also be done digitally
· Digital artwork must be all original digital illustrations or photographs. No clipart or stock photos will be allowed.
Entries will be judged by a committee of community members.
There will be winners announced in each grade level group: Pre-K, K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12.
Two winners will be selected from each group.
Winners will receive a prize pack and be recognized at the 70th anniversary wrap-up celebration.
Posters will be displayed at the Unit Office and at the winner’s school.
Please note, any eligible entry may be shared publicly on the District social media pages.
Questions: Contact Dayna Brown, Director of Communications and Community Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org