Step 1: New families and existing families with incoming Kindergartners for fall of 2022, please call the school to inform the school of your intent to enroll. You must enroll at the school based on your home address. The school will send you the proper registration link in an email to the email address you provide. 309-557-4420.
Step 2: Complete the online registration (New families: a link will be provided by the school via email; Current Unit 5 families: log into your existing IC parent portal).
Important: All students are included in ONE application each year.
Step 3: Make sure all required documents are submitted ASAP (preferably during online registration).
Ways to submit required forms/documents:
- Upload the documents as you complete the online registration
- Mail the documents to Northpoint school address: 2602 E. College Ave, Blm., 61704
- Email the documents to the office: Watsonjm@unit5.org or Brandtkm@unit5.org.
- Drop off documents at the school during school office hours 6:45-3:15 M-F Aug-May.
Medical forms required for Kindergarten:
If possible, please upload your medical documents during registration. However, if you are unable to, they may be shared with our nurse HERE.
- Immunizations (By August 1st, please)
- Physical Examination (By August 1st, please)
- Vision Exam (By November 1 please)
- Dental Exam (By May 1, please)
- For more detailed medical information: click HERE
Additional information for Kindergarten families:
- Helpful tips from the office: HERE
- View our Kindergarten handbook HERE
- View a message from Mr. Harr, principal: HERE.
- View our welcome to Kindergarten video: HERE.
- Keep an eye out for an email in the spring about a fun opportunity for our newest Knights!
- Additional registration information may be found: HERE.
- View the kindergarten specific supply list HERE.