Curbside Pick-up FAQs For Students
1. What is Curbside Pick-up?
- You can still check books out of the IMC.
- You can reserve them on the OPAC by noon the day before your school’s scheduled day.
- You will get an email to tell you that the books are checked out to you and will be ready at the next Curbside Pick-up.
- Your family comes to school to pick them up at the designated location, date, and time.
2. What happens when I get to Curbside Pick-up?
- Bring a piece of paper with your name written on it to show through your car window. Write BIG with a marker!
- IMC staff will deliver your books to the car.
- KJ students will pick up books in the bus lane. PJ students will pick up books in front of the main entrance.
3. How long can I keep books?
- All books will be due on Oct. 30th.
- Due dates may be extended if remote learning continues into the second quarter.
4. How do I return the books?
- Put them in a plastic bag and hand them to us from your car at curbside pick up.
- OR if your family will be visiting the school, you may also return books to the main office.