Announcements for Monday, March 31, 2014
- Please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance
- As we prepare for a great day at Parkside Junior High School, let’s join together as one school community, to set a goal to be Respectful, Responsible and Safe Parkside Pythons.
- Attention 8th graders who signed up for the Washington D.C. trip. Anyone interested in being one of the four students to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington Cemetery, should have their entries to Mrs. Bishop by Friday, April 18th. Entries can be essays or poetry that convey the author’s interest in a meaningful and creative way. If you have a question, see Mrs. Bishop.
- Normal Community High School will be holding Summer Camps starting this June. Basketball, football, wrestling and soccer are just a few of the camps that will be available. Come to the office for a complete list of camps and the dates and times they are being held and for registration forms.
- Game Club will hold its next meeting on Friday, April 4th, form 3:05 – 4:45. In order to attend this meeting you will need to do the following: 1. Fill out a permission form if you have not done so already, 2. contact Mr. Gilbert by email or note letting him know that you will be attending. Parent pickup is 4:45.
- Today’s lunch: Chili Dog on Bun with tater tots, baby carrots or lettuce salad and pears or a fresh apple