Pepper Ridge Buildng Use
This school year, Pepper Ridge will use online scheduling for building use. For groups wanting to utilize space in the school (ie. girl scout, boy scouts, etc), please utilize the following procedure.
Please NOTE: All groups and participants using our building must abide by wearing a mask at all times and practice social distancing.
- Create an account for your organization by following the steps on this form.
- Follow these steps for scheduling your organization.Building Use Directions
- Complete the Application and Agreement Granting Use of District Facilities Form and turn the form into the office prior to first scheduled event.
- Complete the Waiver for Use of School Facilities for each participant and turn into the office prior to the first scheduled event.Building Use Waiver
- Individuals requesting use of the gymnasium must submit a certificate of liability insurance, including Unit 5, its officers, agents and employees as an additional named insured in policy amounts of not less than $1,000,000.00 per person/occurrence and $100,000.00 property damage.
- The following Expectations for Building Usage are to be followed. Building Use Expectations