Fund Alg. II / Algebra I - Mr. Sennett
Email: email@example.com Conference hours: 1st and 3rd (room 201 or 210)
- Bring learning materials to class: The student is expected to come to class with textbook, notes, pencils, and homework completed.
- Absent: It will be your responsibility to get the assignment and complete it for the following day. (One week on late work)
- Tardy: Students are to be in the classroom when the bell rings.
- Respect for others and their property: No profanity, no writing on desks, no food in class, NO CELL PHONES, etc.
- Notebooks: We would like you to keep a notebook for this class.
- Do not line up at the door at the end of the hour.
- No cell phones!
- Completed when you enter class.
- Must be done in pencil and ALL WORK SHOWN.
- No extra drawings on homework or tests.
- Worth 5 points each – late work is worth 3 points if done completely.
Grades (each 9 weeks)
Homework = 30% of grade
Quiz/Test = 70% of grade
The final will be given at the end of each semester and will be worth 15% of your semester grade for Fundamental Algebra II and Algebra I.
- Make an effort to attend school everyday.
- Ask for help from a classmate first.
- Ask for help from Mr. Sennett before school, a study hall, lunch, or after school.
- Ask for help from the Math Department during study hall.