OPEN HOUSE - Welcome to Normal Community High School.NCHS will host its Open House Thursday, August 27th 2016 from 6:30 P.M. until about 9 P.M.Please join us for information about our school, follow your student's schedule, and meet your student's teachers and administrators! We hope you can join us!
Normal Community High School Parent-Teacher Conferences
Normal Community High School Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Wednesday, October 12th and Thursday, October 13th from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm. We will be using Skyward Family Access to schedule conferences. You will be able to schedule appointments through Skyward Family Access starting at 8:00 am on September 28th through Noon on October 11th, 2016
Scheduling a Parent / Teacher Conference:
1. Go to Skyward Family Access; View full size screen or click + on top left for a menu
2. There will be a menu of options on the left hand side
3. Select Teacher Conferences (3rd from bottom)
4. Your student will be listed with View Scheduled Times / All Conferences to the right of their name
5. Click on All Conferences; You will see a list of your students class information
6. Under the Status column you want to click on (Select a Time) for each class / teacher that you would
like to schedule a conference time
7. A list of all conference times for that teacher will appear and you will select an open time slot
8. A dialog box will appear with information about the conference as well as the email address that
confirmation emails will be sent.
9. Select SAVE button at bottom left
10. The Status column will reflect the scheduled conference time rather than Not Yet Scheduled.
11. Complete this process for each class / teacher you want to schedule a conference.
12. There is an option at top left to Print All Scheduled Conferences
*If you want to Unschedule a conference, Click on View Scheduled Times to the right of your students name (above #5). In the Status column you will see (Unscheduled). A dialog box will appear to show what conference you are unscheduling, click on Save.