- Click Here for the transportation website
- Click Here for information about the First View Tracking App
- Please sign up for this app! It will help you see where your student's bus is and when it will arrive at school or home.
If you need to contact someone regarding a late bus, please reach out to the following numbers in this order:
Transportation office: 309-557-4287
- Carlock Main Office: 309-557-4412
- Carlock Cell Phone: 309-989-2643 (call or text)
Important Dates for December 2023 - January 2024
- Early Release
- Thursday, December 7
- Dismissal at 10:45 am
- Winter Concert
- Monday, Decemner 11
- 1:30 - 2:15 pm
- PTC Meeting
- Monday, December 18
- 6:00 pm
- Winter Classroom Parties
- Wednesday, December 20
- 1:30 pm
- Winter Break
- Friday, December 22 - Monday, January 8
- First Day Back to School
- Tuesday, January 9
- No School
- Monday, January 15
- Dr. Martin Luther King's Birthday
- Early Release
Unit 5 welcomes volunteers to fill available opportunities in our schools. During the pandemic, the state implemented additional steps for school volunteers and Unit 5 adhered to those requirements.
Effective immediately, Unit 5 will no longer require that volunteers have a COVID vaccine. School volunteers will still need to complete an annual background check to be cleared to help in our buildings.
As always, it is up to individual teachers and school administrators to put forth volunteer opportunities, as needed. If you would like to volunteer, please contact your child’s school for information on how to sign up.
PrincipalKelly Fitzgeraldfitzgeke@unit5.orgEOP (Educational Office Personnel)Ashley Hullhulla@unit5.orgOffice: 309-557-441224-Hour Attendance Line: 309-557-4461Fax: 309-557-4513School NursePenny BrandtNurse: 309-557-4686