All students at Glenn are allowed to check out books from the IMC on their library check-out day and borrow the book for one week. See schedule for class check-out days.
- Kindergarten and 1st Graders may check out 1 book.
- Students who forget their book will have to wait until the book is returned to check-out a new book.
- 2nd - 5th Graders may check out 2 books.
- Students who forget one book may still check out one book. If both books are forgotten, the student will have to return one or both books before checking out new books.
- A student may renew a book for a second week if he or she needs more time to finish the book.
- Students who forget their book will receieve a reminder slip including the title of the book. If the book is several weeks overdue, the replacement cost of the book will be included. This only needs to be paid if the book is lost or damaged.
- If a book is lost or damaged, the student's family is responsible for paying the replacement price of the book. Once the book has been paid for then the student may continue checking out books from the library.