Early Learning Program Coordinator: Kris Pennington: (309) 557-4411 email@example.com
Special Education Director: Michelle Lamboley (309) 557-4000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education Supervisor of Early Learning : Jessica Alt (309) 557-4000: email@example.com
Family Coordinator: Jennifer Long: firstname.lastname@example.org 309-557-4411
To schedule a screening to determine eligibility for the program call 309-557-4411
Program Information: For students who qualify:
- Daily attendance by students is very important for academic and social growth. Student attendance is as follows:
- Students attend Monday through Friday for half day(7:45-10:15 or 11:45-2:15) during the school year.
- The Early Speech Phonology Classroom attends either Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday Friday for half day( 8-10:30 and 11:30-2:00) during the school year at Fairview Elementary.
- Full-Day PreK is at Brigham(7:45-2:15). Must be 4 on or before Sept. 1 and meet low income requirements.
- Students are assigned a site depending on residency.
- Bus transportation is offered to all children in the program.