Program Staff & Information
Early Learning Program Coordinator: Kris Pennington email phone 309.557.4000
Brigham: Beth Kelley email phone 309.557.4411
Sugar Creek & Fairview: Jill Young email phone 309.557.4425
To schedule a screening to determine eligibility for the program call 309.557.4144.
Program Information: For students who qualify:
- Daily attendance by students is very important for academic and social growth. Student attendance is as follows:
- Students attend Monday through Friday for half day 7:45-10:15 or 11:45-2:15 during the school year.
- The Early Speech Phonology Classroom attends either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday Friday for half day 8-10:30 and 11:30-2:00 during the school year at Fairview Elementary.
- Full-Day PreK is at Brigham and Fairview 7:45-2:15. Must be 4 on or before Sept. 1 and meet low income requirements.
- Students are assigned a site depending on residency.
- Bus transportation is offered to all children in the program.
Please reference the boundaries lines at: https://www.unit5.org/cms/lib/IL01905100/Centricity/Domain/8/McLean%20IL%20Unit%205%20Early%20Childhood%20Plot%20141112.pdf