Practice and Open Mat Guidelines
- Student-athletes will be screened at the start of practice
- Locker rooms will be available for student-athletes that are in attendance that day. Student-athletes who are attending school remotely (on a given day) should arrive dressed for practice.
- Wrestlers will not be required to wear a mask when they are in contact with a wrestler during practice or when they are on the mat actually wrestling an opponent. During practice when they are not in contact with another wrestler they must wear a mask. When wrestlers are at a meet and are not actively wrestling against an opponent, they must wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- There should be no shared water bottles, athletic towels, or clothing between student-athletes.
- There will be no use of water fountains. Water bottle filling stations will be available. Please bring a water bottle.
- Student-athletes are encouraged to shower and wash their workout clothing immediately upon returning to home.