Infinite Campus Portal
Student Login Parent Login
What is Infinite Campus?
All K-12 school districts use a database system for managing student information and maintaining student records. Infinite Campus is a district-wide student information system (SIS) designed to manage attendance, grades, schedules, assessments and other information about the students in McLean County Unit 5 School District.
Who can log in?
All parents and guardians (indicated as guardians in Campus) can log in. All students Kindergarten and above can also log in. All students, parents, and guardians will log in with the same username and password that they use to access the Hub.
What should I do if I am having trouble logging in?
Please contact email@example.com or 309-557-4333.
What information can parents, guardians, and students see?
There are several tabs along the left hand side of the portal. Below is a list of what can be found on each tab.
- Schedule: Courses, Teacher(s), Rooms, link to full list of graded assignments
- Grades: Recently graded assignments; in-progress and posted grades
- Attendance: details, reason codes, and comments
- Health: Immunizations on record
- Fees: Student fees assigned and paid through Campus
- Reports: printable schedule, missing assignment list
- Family: Change household information, including email, phone numbers, and addresses (note: all changes are approved by school staff before going live).
Can I use the Infinite Campus portal on any device?
The portal is a website so it can be accessed from most web-accessible devices, though it isn’t technically supported on tablets and phones. There is an iOS and Android app available from the App Store and Google Play store for mobile devices that allows parents and students to enable notifications for attendance updates and grades. To enable that app enter the District Name - Mclean and state - Illinois and it should work.