College Algebra / Algebra I/ Fundamental Algebra II - Mr. Sennett
Email: email@example.com Conference hours: 1st and 5th (room 201 or 210)
- Bring learning materials to class: The student is expected to come to class with textbook, notes, pencils, and homework completed.
- Absent: It will be your responsibility to get the assignment and complete it for the following day. (One week on late work)
- Tardy: Students are to be in the classroom when the bell rings.
- Respect for others and their property: No profanity, no writing on desks, no food in class, NO CELL PHONES, etc.
- Notebooks: We would like you to keep a notebook for this class.
- Do not line up at the door at the end of the hour.
- No cell phones!
- Our math department is using standard based grading, but we will still turn in homework throughout the class.
Algebra I and Fund. Alg. II
Homework = will be check and recorded
Quiz/Test = 100% of grade
Homework = 20% of grade
Quizzes = 80% of grade
- Make an effort to attend school everyday.
- Ask for help from a classmate first.
- Ask for help from Mr. Sennett before school, a study hall, lunch, or after school.
- Ask for help from the Math Department during study hall.