The money generated through the Rocket Boosters fundraising efforts goes straight to the teachers and kids at Cedar Ridge. Here are some of the specific projects that the Rocket Boosters fund:
- Provide up to $150 of supplies for each faculty member at the beginning of each school year.
- Provide the principal with money to purchase laminating supplies, assemblies, library books, art supplies, PE supplies and other supplies as are deemed necessary to enhance our students educational needs.
- Fund capital improvement projects such as purchasing document cameras or other projects that Cedar Ridge Staff believe will help the overall education experience of the students.
- Provide financial assistance to the 5th grade class for their end-of-the-year trip and their recognition ceremony.
- Provide financial assistance for the teaching garden.
- Provide financial assistance for purchasing items for the Rocket Store.
- Coordinate staff luncheons during special events such as Parent/Teacher conferences