Registration Information For Families New To Unit 5
All new families moving into the area should call the McLean County Unit District No. 5 Office (309-557-4400) and confirm that your address is in the Evans Junior High School boundaries.
All parents will need forms 2-8. Please download, print, and complete these registration forms. Please Note - document 1 is only necessary if you are living with a friend or relative.Click on the bold words to download the forms.
1) Residency Attestation (must be provided at appt. if applicable) 2) Verification of Residency (3 documents from Step 1, Part A must be provided at appt.) 3) EJHS Registration 4) Release of Records 5) Home Language 6) New Student Health 7) Counselor’s Information (IMPORTANT! Please bring IEP or 504 plan to appt. if applicable) 8) New Student Information (Form to be completed by student)
- Parents, please be sure to complete these forms prior to your appointment. We value everyone’s time, so please be prompt with ALL forms completed and your three Verification of Residency documents.
Step ThreeUse this link Click Here to schedule an appointment with your student’s school counselor.
- Parents/guardians will be required to show a photo ID (examples: driver’s license, state ID or passport photo) at their appointment. Also, the student’s certified birth certificate must be provided to the school.
- Students will be required to attend the appointment.
- After accessing the above link, you will be required to provide your e-mail address to complete the scheduling process. Please be sure to check your SPAM or JUNK mailboxes if you do not receive your e-mail response the day of your initial request!
- Select your appointment time and complete all of the information including your phone and e-mail contacts.
Step FourClick here for important information regarding physical exams and immunization requirements.