1101 North Airport RoadNormal, IL 61761Office Hours: 6:45 am - 3:15 pmRecess / LunchKind. 11:40 / 12:051st 10:45 / 11:102nd 10:40 / 11:053rd 11:15 / 11:404th 11:10 / 11:355th 11:45 / 12:10
Principal: Sarah Edwards
Attendance: (309) 557-4466
School Phone: (309) 557-4417
Fax: (309) 557-4518
2018/2019 Grove Yearbooks on sale!Deadline March 22nd, 2019__________________________________________________________________________________________________
We're excited to welcome our newest Gators to Grove Elementary School!
We will be having kindergarten registration at Grove on Tuesday, March 12th. We will be offering two times to register your child, 9:00 am & 1:00 pm. Registration is approximately 1 hour long.
Children must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2019 in order to be eligible for enrollment in kindergarten.
Children will be registered at the school they will attend, unless otherwise noted. Parents should plan to bring their incoming kindergarten student with them for registration activities.
Required items for registration:
- A certified birth certificate must be presented on registration day or before the first day of school in August. The souvenir hospital certificate with the footprints will not be accepted.
- Students entering kindergarten MUST turn in a current physical exam and all immunizations by the first day of school or they will not be allowed to attend classes. Parents are encouraged to turn in this information at registration. In addition, students are required to have an eye exam (due by September 15, 2019) and a dental exam (due by May 15, 2020).
- Current proof of residency must be presented. Required forms come in two categories.
- Category A consists of the following (NEED ONE DOCUMENT): real estate tax bill, signed lease, mortgage document/payment book, residency attestation, military housing.
- Category B consists of the following (NEED TWO DOCUMENTS): bills (gas, electric, water, cable), vehicle registration, bank statement, public aid/Medicaid/food stamp card, paycheck stub, driver’s license/state ID.
For more information, please visit www.unit5.org.