Registration 22-23 School Year NOW OPEN
Step 1: New families and existing families with incoming Kindergartners for fall of 2022, please call the school to inform the school of your intent to enroll. The school will send you the proper registration link in an email to the email address you provide. 309-557-4424
Step 2: Complete the online registration (New families: a link will be provided by the school in an email or Families currently enrolled in Unit 5: log into your existing IC parent portal).
Important: All students are listed in ONE application each year.
Step 3 Make sure all required documents are submitted as soon as possible.
Step 4: Sign up for K assessment. CLICK HERE to sign up (coming soon)
Ways to submit required forms/documents:
- Upload the documents as you complete the online registration
- Mail the documents to Prairieland school address: 1300 E. Raab Rd Normal, IL 61761
- Email the documents to our registrar at: Mooks@unit5.org
- Drop off documents at the school during school office hours 6:45-3:15 M-F Aug-May.
Medical forms required for Kindergarten:
(The nurse requests that all medical forms be submitted asap or by Aug 1 please)
- Immunizations (first day of school or cannot attend)
- Health History (first day of school or cannot attend)
- Physical Examination (first day of school or cannot attend)
- Vision Exam (first day of school but not exclusionary. Asap in the school year)
- Dental Exam (submit to nurse no later than May 1)
- District Medical forms: https://www.unit5.org/Page/252
- For more detailed information from the district: https://www.unit5.org/domain/71
Additional information for Kindergarten families: