Student Incident Report
Report concerns to the office
Follow NCWHS Athletics on Twitter
Making a payment to RevTrak for something other than lunch? Click the link below for the RevTrak link for donations or other payments:
Office Hours:7:30 am to 4:00 pmNormal West High School501 North Parkside Rd.
Normal, IL 61761
Main Office - 309.557.4402
Attendance Line - 309.557.4451Fax - 309.557.4503Guidance - 309.557.4969
NCWHS News & Announcements
Week of April 26th
*SENIORS – READ the following:
- Please fill out the google form for mock awards, which you will find on the senior google classroom and Normal West Website - voting ends Friday 4/30
- Please fill out the senior picnic google form sign up so we know who will be attending. Find this on the senior google classroom and Normal West website as well
- Sign up in the SignUp Genius if you are wanting to Paint a Senior Brick!!
- IF you did not pick up your Josten's items, you can pick them up from the main office.
- Senior MuAlphaTheta members wanting to order honor cords for graduation should fill out the form in google classroom and get $6 to Mrs. Kafer by Monday 5/3. See Mrs. Kafer with questions.
- It is a graduation requirement that seniors complete either the FAFSA or the FAFSA Non-Participation form. It is also an expectation that all seniors fill out the post-graduation form. Assistance with all of this can be found on the counseling website or by stopping by the counseling office. Seniors who complete both of these things can also stop by the counseling office for a free Chick-Fil-A gift card!
*Student Council applications for next school year are available! '21-'22 StuCo Application
*Any Junior or Senior with minimum 4.0 Overall GPA and a 5.0 Math GPA and if a Junior is registered for a math class next year, can apply to be a member of the MuAlphaTheta math honor society by joining their google classroom with code jdavju4 and filling in the new members 21-22 application. If accepted you will get an email the following week with information about induction and the required $10 membership fee. Contact Mrs. Kafer with questions.
*The 2021 Normal Marching Band is seeking piano/synthesizer players, a sketch artist, a digital audio technician/sample pad operator, and a vocal jazz soloist. If you are interested, stop by the band room or email Ms. Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Attention Juniors - nominations for the Class of 2022 Senior Class Board are now available on the Normal West website. If you are interested in planning homecoming and senior activities next year please apply. Applications will be accepted up until Wednesday, April 28th. Please ask Mr. Franz or Mrs. Maynerich if you have any questions.
*The Normal West Black Student Union is collecting supplies to create Literacy Kits for McLean County Elementary School Students. Contact Austin Feaman at (309) 846-2511 or email@example.com for dropping off donations/questions.
*To celebrate National Poetry Month, and to take advantage of the shared features of poetry and art, Gallery West is offering all students and staff the opportunity to create their own redacted poetry. You may pick up hard copies of the poems in Gallery West, or find them online at the Gallery West website (gallerywest.org). See Mr. Akyuz or Mr. Kerr.
*April is National Poetry Month and your IMC is bursting at the seams with poetry! Whether you're an avid poetry reader or don't read poetry at all, your IMC invites you to try some of the great titles featured in our virtual poetry display! Stop by and check out any of the books on display for National Poetry Month, grab a poem from the "Poem in my Pocket" board to share with someone or try the Tic-Tac-Toe Library Challenge to win a prize!
*April is Autism Acceptance Month! The IMC has several inspiring books to spread awareness and promote acceptance of individuals with autism. Be sure to stop by and check out one of these great reads!
* Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, and Delta Sigma Theta Sorority scholarships applications available. For more information, please visit the Guidance office.
It’s a great day to be a Wildcat!
RAWR, RAWR, RAWR!!!