Attention GLENN Alums!
2019 Carol McGraw Memorial
Glenn School PTO Scholarship
This $500.00 scholarship is given to one graduating senior from high schools in Bloomington Normal that attended Glenn Elementary. This award is named in honor of Mrs. Carol McGraw, who was a beloved Kindergarten teacher for over 20 years at Glenn Elementary.
Application should include:
- 1 letter of recommendation (preferably from a teacher)
- Essay: Please write on the topic of how attending Glenn Elementary has impacted/inspired you/what being a Glenn Eagle means to you. Include any memories or examples to help illustrate.
- Completed application worksheet
- All applications must be received by the PTO via e-mail by 4 pm on Friday, April 12, 2019, to be considered. We will send a confirmation e-mail to let you know your application was received. Glenn PTO e-mail- email@example.com
- Scholarship winner will be awarded their certificate and check at the May Glenn PTO meeting at Glenn Elementary-Tuesday, May 21st at 6 p.m. in the IMC
On February 9th, the NCHS Student Council will be hosting their annual Daddy Dance. This year, the Future Business Leaders are also adding a Mother Son Dance on this day.
Below are the links to the online registration forms. NOTE: The registration for each event is limited and will be closed down when we hit capacity.
Glenn Elementary parents... we need YOUR help! We need to get all parents to take a brief survey. Once you take the survey, let the Glenn office know and your child will be entered to win a prize. Here is the link to the survey.
5 Essentials Survey for Parents
There will be two laptops set up in the foyer if you need computer access. Thanks
Attention 2018-19 Volunteers
Unit Five is no longer using the renewal form they have utilized in the past.
Any parents or volunteers who come into the school and work with students need to complete the form linked below. This is to be completed once a year.
Glenn Elementary School306 Glenn AvenueNormal, IL 61761School Hours: 7:45 am - 2:30 pmPhone: (309) 557-4418Attendance Line: (309) 557-4467Fax Number: (309) 557-4519Cari Oester
PrincipalEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgJill Zayas
Administrative AssistantEmail: email@example.com