Dr. Daniel Listening Tour
* Unit 5 Superintendent Dr. Mark Daniel is conducting a Listening Tour, making a stop at each Unit 5 school.
* Parents, staff, teachers and students are invited to attend these meetings, where two essential questions will be asked:
1. What makes your school extraordinary?
2. How can we make it even better?
* The goal of the Listening Tour is to bring together students, parents, and staff to exchange ideas and best practices, as we work to develop our strategic plan.
* Dr. Daniel will hosting this interactive meeting from 5:30 – 7 p.m. at Pepper Ridge on December 4, 2014.
* Please don’t miss this opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas!