Welcome to the Northpoint PTO Webpage!
Karnival Order Forms:
Hopefully you all received your Karnival order forms
by now! Don't miss out on your chance for the early bird special on wristbands! They're $8 each now through March 22nd and $10 at the door. This is also your only chance to pre-order a La Gondola meal that will be ready for pick up at Karnival! Get your order forms in no later than Wednesday, March 22nd
Northpoint PTO can always use more volunteers to help make it an amazing school year for our kids. We encourage you to contact Laura Burrows, PTO President (email@example.com) to learn more about the Northpoint PTO and some amazing volunteer opportunities available this year.
The Northpoint PTO enhances your child's elementary school experience by doing the following:
Learn more about Northpoint PTO Opportunities in 2016-2017. We'd love to meet you. Please come check out a meeting!
- Hosting fun extracurricular events
- Financing important purchases not in school budget (purchasing computers, smart boards, and other equipment)
- Helping teachers purchase classroom supplies
- Providing volunteer support
- Enhancing communication between Northpoint families
- Hosting various teacher/staff appreciation events throughout the year
PTO Volunteers Wanted!
are always looking for new volunteers on the Northpoint PTO. There are many different
ways of getting involved. It's as easy as coming to a meeting (first
Tuesday night of every month at 6 pm in the IMC) or contacting a current
PTO member. Review this PDF to learn more about roles on the Northpoint PTO Board.