The Mission of Unit 5 is to educate all children to achieve personal excellence.
To meet this challenge, Pepper Ridge has developed its own Mission, Vision, and Set of Values.
Pepper Ridge Mission:
The Mission of Pepper Ridge Elementary is to build a community of lifelong learners and leaders.
Pepper Ridge Vision:
Pepper Ridge Elementary will inspire personal excellence and instill respect for diversity, thus motivating our students to become proud, responsible, successful citizens.
Pepper Ridge Values:
- Shared responsibility between family, community, and school, so that all students can learn
- Pride in ourselves and our school
- A safe, supportive, and nurturing classroom and school environment
- A respectful school community that accepts the differences in ourselves and others
- Giving back to the community by inspiring students to become productive citizens
- Building character to make responsible choices
- Striving to reach high expectations
- Healthy choices to build active and creative minds